After a long hiatus, I am finally back!
Today, I am going to share to you all something I learned in an Art and Beauty School, School of Fashion and Arts. When I was enrolled at SoFA, Erin, A MAC MUA, taught us a fool proof way on to contour, blush, and highlight.
The things you need:
- Contour Powder
- Angled brush
- Blush on
- Blush brush
I used the following products
The Balm Bahama Mama
Nars Blush on in Orgasm
The Balm Mary-Lou Manizer
Ughh!!!! These products are to die for!!!! They are my absolute products to work with. They’re are super pigmented, easy to blend, and super wearable!
Okay… I need to stop, but first here are the swatches
Most specially the Mary-Lou Manizer.. ughhh to die for!!!!
This tutorial is for those who are having a hard time contouring naturally…
Without further ado, here’s the tutorial..
This is my first time to film a video so please please give it a thumbs up and please subscribe too… I promise to improve the quality over time.
See you soon ❤️️
Keep in touch:
Youtube: Rich Does Makeup
I decided to delete the vid because of the crappy quality (I’ll be re uploading it soon)
So here is the procedure:
- Take an angled brush or a your own preferred contour brush
- Get the contour product onto your brush and tap off the excess
- Now, to locate where to contour. Look at your ear. You see the middle space that connects your ear to your face? That is wear you will put your contour. Just dab the contour slant and going downwards just upto your outer V (part of the eye) then the trick is to blend UPWARDS to the tip of your eyebrow.
- Now onto blush, the trick is not to smile, especially if you already have mature skin. Place the blush on your cheekbones. Same procedure, get some product, tap off the excess, dap the product onto your cheekbone until its inline with your eye’s pupil then the trick is to blen DOWNWARDS so your blush and contour mix and it will look seamless
- Now, where to put the highlight? Of course on top of your blush but not everywhere (get it?). Just on the high points of your face like the highest part of your cheekbones.
Thank you and see you next time!